FREE Virtual Emotional Support Group
Third Sunday of Every month
- October 15, 2023 8:30 PM EST
- November 19, 2023 8:30 PM EST
- December 17, 2023 8:30 PM EST
This group is for:
- Women and non-binary individuals struggling with emotional abuse or neglect
- Survivors of narcissistic parents, partners, or coparents
- Survivors of cPTSD
- Mothers, parents, partners struggling with carrying the emotional load
Come get the support you need to keep going.
Women struggle with a great deal of emotional pressure to not only manage their own energy, perfectly, but also the energy of others, as well as their behavior, relationship participation, and growth.
It’s not only unrealistic to expect so much from us, it’s toxic.
You are not Alone
Come see how not alone you are. Come be with people who get it. Talk it out. Share your truth. Speak it because it’s healing and empowering. Find resources to continue your personal evolution. Make friends to strengthen your resolve.
There is so much space for you here.
We’ll open each meeting with:
- Grounding breaths
- Commitment to self
- Acceptance of control and release
- Personal awareness ritual
Then, we’ll hold a period of sharing where you can engage in any of the following.
- Grievances and commiseration
- Requests for validation
- Requests for support or resources
- Questions and confusion sorting
- Anything on your heart or mind
To keep the group emotionally healthy and safe for all attendees, we have rules.
- All attendees will be required to have cameras on to maintain trust within the circle.
- No attendees are required to speak or contribute to the discussion, listening is a welcome way to connect and receive support.
- All meetings are confidential.
- Resources learned within the group are welcome to be shared outside the group.
Each meeting will be focused on support, acceptance, validation, and offering resources to create a more stable situation.